Sunday, 17 May 2015

DBlog Week - Continuing Connections

It's the last day of my first DBlog Week today...... It's actually quite hard work which I didn't expect! 

I'm not a massive reader of blogs, I usually just write my own and that's it. But, recently I've found a couple of really good ones, which really enjoy reading! 

missjengrieves.com is very funny, and the first blog I read which got me into reading blogs. theunderstudypancreas.com is also a very good blog, one I enjoy reading:)

But the blog that first inspired me to blog properly, was Ellie Huckle's elshuckle.blogspot.com and I still read it. 

Please go and check out all the blogs I've mentioned on here!!

Until next year, goodbye DBlog Week!

2 comments:

  1. Ah Jess! I've only just seen this. I'm so glad that my blog gave you the inspiration to start blogging. You have a great blog and I'm sure it will go far! Keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw yours in a diabetes Facebook group, I loved it and and so thought it would be cool to have one myself:)xx

      Delete