Monday, 11 May 2015

DBlog Week - Keep it to Yourself

This is a very difficult subject for me!! I try to make my blog as honest as I can get it! I don't even keep things from my friends, or family, when it comes to diabetes. I like to think I'm a pretty open person, and I love to talk about a wide variety of subjects, anything basically! I figure, that me talking about being diabetic, is just like my bestfriend talking about her horse riding! I find medical conditions or situations interesting to talk about, especially diabetes as I live with it! I will literally talk to anyone about any aspect of diabetes. 

But, there is something I try and keep to myself. Sometimes I fail and let it slip out by accident, but generally I'm good at keeping it in. I don't like to talk to friends and family about my problems. If I'm having a bad day, or just a bad low I don't like to moan about it to people. I will tell them because it is often important someone knows that it's bad, or I need help but I won't moan about it. Because I feel like it is attention seeking, which is something I don't lie other people doing, so I certainly try not to myself. 

Once in a blue moon, I'll have a rant because my patience or strength snapped. And I am sick of it, full stop. But I try to make that a rare occasion. I keep my rants to my blog, when I want to, but even then I limit it because I like to think I am a very positive person. 

So I am open, but keep my frustration, when I can, to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment