Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Ignoring the CGM - Why?

Have you ever heard of #CGMArt?
Neither had I until a few weeks ago. It's an interesting concept.... because you're turning the negativity of the swinging BG levels into a piece of art which is a silver lining and a good aspect! But to have a true masterpiece you must first have had atrocious control for at least 12 hrs...... So surely this is not logical. Although this is something I actually believe I might have already achieved. 
Possibly more than once....
Rather efficiently too.



You can find the rest of this post here:

https://pancreasless.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/ignoring-the-cgm-why/



2 comments:

  1. hahaha, I do CGM art almost every day, now if I can just get it like a smiley face.

    I referred your blog to the TUDiabetes blog page for the week of May 16, 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, I'm fairly good at creating the McDonald's sign.... But a smiley face would be an achievement! And thank you:)

      Delete