Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Insulin Pump Sets: Moving Location

**This isn't necessarily an information post, it is my own  experience and learning tips.

I think I have probably worn a set or a sensor everywhere you possibly could. I've worn cannulas on my arm, stomach and bum whilst having sensors on my thigh, stomach, bum, lower back and arm. Obviously not all at the same time.

I first got my insulin pump aged 6, starting on sof sensors the very same day. I can proudly say I will have been pumping for 10 years on the 14th of December this year!! When I started I had both my sensors and cannulas in my bum, always along the very top because I was a creature of habit and would never, EVER rotate. 

Read the rest of this post here on my new blog: https://pancreasless.wordpress.com/2016/07/25/insulin-pump-sets-moving-location/

No comments:

Post a Comment